As the UK’s leading Career Coaching Provider, we are looking for motivated individuals to be on campus to spread interest about the help we can give international students to secure a top job in the UK.
The role will be flexible around your academic schedule for 2-8 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £8.36ph for 21-22 years old and £8.91 for 23 years old and above plus commission.
You will also get:
- An in-depth knowledge of the UK Job Market
- Improve your English, interpersonal skills and work as part of a vibrant and supportive team
- Gain valuable work experience in the UK with a job reference
- Priority access to CIUK events and seminars
Exceptional Candidates will also get the opportunity to apply for a Full Time role with CIUK, which can provide a visa sponsorship.
What you will do:
- Visit campus with one of our consultants to speak to students and gather leads
- Promote events, seminars and get signups for our consultations
- Help to spread our brand presence on your campus
- Promote and repost our Social Media content
- Receive training once a month
You will have:
- The ability to speak English plus 1 other language (preferably Mandarin)
- An ability to speak and get on with people
- A flexible and persistent attitude
- The ability to learn quickly
- To be a current student studying in London
- Bonus Skill: Experience as a member of the Student Union or society
Please email a copy of your CV with the title " Student Ambassador" to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Cover Letter is not compulsory.