Career Interactive is the UK's leading provider of Career Coaching and Consulting to international students. Our business has grown rapidly over the past 8 years as we use our unique blend of cutting edge technology, experience and industry knowledge to deliver services to over international students across the UK.
Enter our competition by submitting your technical task which you can find here:
CIUK Front End Developer Technical Task.pdf
Send your completed task and CV to email@example.com, the best tasks will be guaranteed a 1st round telephone interview, and eventually a Tier 2 Graduate role.
With a starting salary of £25,000 pa+ Pensions + Benefits we are committed to training and moulding you into the best IT talent of tomorrow.
This is an excellent chance to join a highly talented young team at the start of explosive growth, and be part of our core IT team.
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- The ability to write reusable and maintainable code
- Responsive to changing deadlines and priorities
- Good attention to detail
- Creative thinking and solutions
- A strong desire to "do the job properly"
- Enjoy working as part of a young dynamic team
- Writing modular front end code
- Writing new web applications and digital tools
- Working with the Back End Team, CTO and Multimedia Design
Highly Desirable Bonus Skills:
- Web application architecture
- API design
- Version Control with Git
- Knowledge of SEO Optimisation
- Scripting Language (Python, NodeJS)
- Knowledge of Java or GOlang
- Minimum Bachelor's Grade: 2:2
- Preferably from a Computer Science or Programming background
- We will also look at candidates who can clearly demonstrate a good level of programming which has been learnt outside of academia
Applications close 15th September 2017.