Opportunity Awaits at Career Interactive!
Career Interactive is excited to announce our 2019 Graduate Sales Scheme. The programme gives talented graduates the opportunity to join our 3 year London Graduate Sales Scheme, after successfully completing a 10-week training and development programme. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn from leaders within the Career Coaching industry, through a combination of both classroom and practical training. The scheme will provide successful candidates with fantastic exposure to Career Interactive’s client base.
Career Interactive Limited is a Tier 2 A Rated Sponsor, and for the right candidate will provide sponsorship after the candidate has successfully completed the 10-week graduate training and development programme.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with new potential clients
- Call and set up client meetings at our London Office
- Make sales calls and follow warm leads
- Proactively seek out business with clients and promote brand awareness
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations
- Meet and exceed Monthly Targets
- Assist sales events and marketing promotions
- Liaise with the coaching and IT team on product/service development
- You'll need to have or be on course for a bachelor degree or above in any subject from a UK University
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with confidence in approaching potential clients
- Results oriented and resilient, with the ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and web-based browsing
- A strong desire to pursue B2C sales
- Professional and articulate presentation
- Based in London or willing to relocate
- Speaking and Writing Mandarin Chinese would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience in a competitive professional services environment
- Creative thinker
- Networks with student unions
What we can offer you:
- Tier 2 (General) Visa Sponsorship
- The outstanding training programme, including a combination of both classroom and practical training by leading industry professionals
- Starting salary of £21,000, increased after completing the 3-year graduate scheme
- Transparent commission structure with uncapped earning potential
- Annual leave plus Bank Holidays and Sick Pay
Deadline: 15th of May.
Graduate Scheme Starts: June/July
Due to a high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.