Why did you choose to become an international student in the UK? We know that a major reason is to get work experience in the UK.
But what does it take to succeed in securing a top Tier 2 job? There are 6 steps involved, namely:
1. Finding the best jobs for you and preparing to apply
2. Making a killer CV, Cover Letter and submitting your Application Form
3. Taking Online Tests
4. First Round Interview
5. Assessment Centre
6. Final/Partner Interview
Having spoken to over 50,000 students we know that rejection at application or online test stage is common. Only a few will progress to the interview level, and fewer to Assessment Centre.
You don't have to do it alone. Get expert advice from CIUK's experienced Senior Consultant, Yantong Liu by attending our free event:
'How to Prepare for the 6 Steps of a Company Application + Mock Group Discussion'
Date: 9th of November, Thursday
Time: 17:30 to 19:00
Venue: South Wing 9 Garwood LT
- Q&A Session, Career Positioning: What job is right for you?
- Introduction to 6 Steps of a Times Top 100 Company's Application Process
- Shipwrecked, Company Mock AC Group Discussion
- Tailored Mock AC feedback
- Key Issues Discussion: Brexit? Visa due to expire? What to do next as an international student?
- Q&A and 1:1 Consultation with CIUK's team
Slots are limited, so book now!