City University Seminar: How to get a top job as an international student?
The UK Job Market has specific industries that cater to international students the most. Professional Services, Investment Banking, Law, Engineering and IT are some of the fields where non-EU applicants can find opportunities. If you want to learn more about the strategies you should employ in order to secure a Tier 2 offer in these industries, come to our seminar on:
Date: Thursday, 7th November 2019
Venue: Room BG02, City University, 10 Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
- Get to know the UK graduate job market in 2019/20
- Application Timeline for Graduate Schemes in 2019/20 at top companies in the UK (including the Big4, Investment Banks, Law, Technology, Engineering)
- Introduction to the 6-step application process to help you get a job offer
- Explanation of a work permit visa (Tier 2) and updates on changes for Tier 2 and Post-Study Work Visa
- How can CIUK help you secure your Job Offer? Introduction to CIUK Offer Guarantee* Programmes
To book a slot, please fill in the form below.
Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header "City".
Slots are limited, Book TODAY!