So your exams are over, your getting ready to write your dissertations and are starting to think about what to do next.
Applications will be opening thick and fast , so if you haven't already done so, subscribe to our weekly newsletter here. We will bring you updates as soon as applications open
PwC is a fantastic place to start your career with over 1500 graduates due to be employed by them in 2016/17. They are the market leader in the professional services industry with over 15,000 UK staff, and the only company in its field to exceed £3Bn in revenue for the previous financial year.
When it comes to dealing with top clients there is no better place to work as they currently audit 38% of the FTSE 100, a significant gap between themselves and the second biggest UK Professional Service's firm Deloitte.
As well as this, PwC have always been pro-immigration and international students and lobbied on the behalf of Tier 4 students to reintroduce the Post Study Work Visa and look at ways the Government can stop scapegoating non-EU students who have come here with a genuine desire to study and work in the UK.
Remember that PwC will only accept In-Country Visa applications:
Taken from PwC's website here.
If you require Tier 2 sponsorship in order to work in the UK, PwC cannot currently consider your application for a graduate role unless you are eligible to make a Tier 2 (General) application from within the UK.
Please also note that PwC is unable to sponsor any candidates for the following graduate roles as the Home Office's eligibility criteria will not be satisfied.
- Northern Ireland - all business areas
- London - PwC Legal LLP Company Secretarial
- Leeds, Manchester – Deals Business Recovery Services, Forensics/Assurance
If you already have the legal right to work and reside in the UK, you must ensure that this will cover the full duration of the position for which you are applying.
Are you eligible to make a Tier 2 (General) application from within the UK?
You’ll need to meet the below eligibility criteria to make a Tier 2 (General) application from within the UK.
- You have or were last granted entry clearance, leave to enter or remain as a:
- Tier 4; or
- Student; or
- Student Nurse; or
- Student Re-Sitting an Examination; or
- Person Writing Up a Thesis; or
- Postgraduate Doctor or Dentist; or
- Overseas Qualified Nurse or Midwife; or
- Student Union Sabbatical Officer; and
- you have successfully completed and passed a UK recognised bachelor’s or master’s degree; or UK Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma of Education (PGDE) or
- you have completed a minimum of 12 months study in the UK towards a UK PhD during your last grant of leave or period of continuous leave which includes your last grant of leave; and
- your period of study and/or research towards your award was undertaken whilst you had entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK and you were not subject to a restriction preventing you from undertaking a course of study and/or research; and
- you studied for the eligible award at a UK institution that is a UK recognised or listed body, or holds a sponsor licence under Tier 4 of the Points-Based System; and
- you’re applying from inside the UK.
Positions now open can be found here. You need to look click under "Opportunities for 2017"
Remember that all positions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. So we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.